HERE ARE STEPS TO REGISTER A COMPANY ON YOUR OWN IN SOUTH AFRICA.
- Open CIPC website www.cipc.co.za/
- Go to "Register Customer code"
- Once you've registered. customer code, search their bank account.
- Go and deposit R350.
- R350 will appear on your customer code when you log in, just like when you check airtime.
- Start by reserving your business name online. Options will appear when you logged in. Name reservation is R50.
- They'll send you confirmation of name reserved via email, and also forms to register that name, meaning that now you can register your company. You scan and email them all the information they require, they'll mention requirements on their email. R175 to register.
- Then they'll send you your company certificate. All transactions you do on CIPC will be deducted from that R350.
- Go with it at BANK to open a business account. It's around R500
- Go with all BANK details and company documents to SARS to finalize your SARS information.
- Register your BBBEE certificate, with a Charted Accountants Agencies, registered agencies
- Go to SEDA to do your Business Plan. For FREE.
- If you want to do business with Government, then go to CSD (Central Supplier Database) website www.secure.csd.gov.za and register your company with your commodities. Then you will appear in all Government Spheres so they call you when they want your service.
- Maintain and Develop your company
START! - The things you need; will find you on your way up.